so we forgot Jeds birthday? I am a loser sister in law for sure. I am glad you did something fun. How did Jordan like the cereal? Did she keep it down, thats the real question?
that looks like fun i think that there should be a new family rule that ALL of our familt should live in the same town so that we can get togeher and know each othe good!!! whos in?? JK well i hope you have a great day
3 comments:
so we forgot Jeds birthday? I am a loser sister in law for sure. I am glad you did something fun.
How did Jordan like the cereal? Did she keep it down, thats the real question?
that looks like fun i think that there should be a new family rule that ALL of our familt should live in the same town so that we can get togeher and know each othe good!!! whos in?? JK well i hope you have a great day
Good memories! I am glad you took those pictures. I'm finally getting around to seeing all your posts and they look great. Good work. :)
Post a Comment