Wednesday, September 3, 2008
NYC 2008
Our trip to New York City was amazing!! We had so much fun, and were able to see so many thing in just a short period of time. We got to NY Thursday afternoon and left Sunday morning. We went to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island to see the history of all immigrants trying to enter the United States. This museum was full of so much information. We also hit Time Square several times just to experience the big city at night and during the day. In lower Manhattan we were able to see ground zero, Wall Street, the New York Exchange, and many department stores full of high dollar amount price tags. We entered into Central Park, and spent a lot of time wondering down the many paths. It was so calm and peaceful in the park and absolutely beautiful. We rode the subway a couple times, and attended a Yankees game (the final season in the old stadium). The experience was amazing, but by Saturday night I was ready to get home to see Jordyn, who spend the weekend with Grandma Case while we were gone. I highly recommend this trip to everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like you had a blast and your pictures are awesome. Glad you were able to go and have a good time!!
thats way fun!! im glad you are keeping up your blog i sure wish leesa would blog dont you???
MaLea...This is your cousin Jodie. I am glad I found your blog. It looks like you had a great time in New York! I want to go there so bad
We need to see more pictures of Jordyn! I want to see her grow. Although New York is nice and all...
Post a Comment