There are so many things I am thankful for this year...starting with all my family. We had Thanksgiving at our house and it was so much fun to have everyone here. My parents were here, Des, Tiffany, Parker, and Jed. Lex, Erin, and Cyrus came over later for left overs. Then on Friday night we had Mark's family over for cheesy potato soup. It was a full house all weekend at the Landaluce's, and we enjoyed all the time we had to spend with each and everyone of you. The only thing that could have been better is if EVERYONE could have been here. Next time right?? Christmas will soon be here and I can't wait to see everyone in Ashton!!
Grandpa & Grandma Case and Jordyn
Grandpa & Grandma Case and Jordyn








1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! I wish we could have been there for all that action!! I dont know if i just forgot or somthing or what but idont remember you going to Texas well im glad you had fun wish i could have come!! I love the short hair it looks really cute! Miss you guys hope you have a great Christmas! love ya!!
love kinley
Post a Comment