
I will forever hold this precious hand in mine.

She is so full of personality already!!

Miss Jordyn has the sweetest little face...we are always giving her kisses.

On Saturday the 13th we discovered her first tooth on the bottom is in!!!

I took her in to JC Penny and had pictures taken.

Jordyn is already 6 months old. At her Dr appointment she was 16lbs 7oz and 26ins.
6 comments:
oh thats so cute i miss spending the summer with her ireally want to see her again and see whats changed... im sure alot!!!
She looks adorable! Plus the outfit is the cutest ever! Thanks for posting.
wow! she is gorgeous -just like her parents! Thanks for posting pics!! The more i see the more excited i get!
MaLea, What a beautiful daughter. I miss you. I am so glad we found each other again. I'll email you too. NY- wow how exciting! I would love to go.
I think the pictures captured her personality perfectly. I love her smile! What an awesome picture of your hands too. That is so sweet. I still can't believe how fast she's growing!
Malea,
She is beautiful. I am so glad you have a blog, it makes staying touch easier! Especially since I have never see Jordyn and she is 6 months old already! She has a cute smile, she looks like a very happy baby! You are very lucky:) Looks like you had a good time in NY too!
Post a Comment