Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dallas Cowboys Trip...

Mark and Des after talking for years about going to a Dallas Cowboys game finally made it to one last weekend. From what I can tell they both had a great time, but a couple of things could have made the trip perfect... The first is if the Cowboys would have WON the game, and the second is if Tiffany and I were there with them. Next game Tiffany....you know they will have to go to the NEW Texas Stadium too!!
Leesa these 2 pics are for you...a little Romo up close!!





Mark living the dream...walking on the Dallas Cowboys field


Des just coming out of the locker room on to the Cowboys field...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Des looks like that was the happiest moment of his life! I am glad they had the chance to go watch even if the Cowboys didn't win. :)

Leesa said...

Glad you got both the front and back!! Thanks!