Saturday, October 4, 2008

Miss Jordyn...

The best investment yet...
the rainforest jump-a-roo!!!

Her first taste of real carrot...

This was taken at Karlynn's wedding...


My precious girl.


She is sitting up all by herself.


So sweet....


Will someone PLEASE get me out?


My two girls....Miss Jordyn and Jada.


Such a happy girl!!


What?? Did you say something?


Just some fun pictures taken at home.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you a pro? Those pictures are awesome... but I have to give all the cuteness credit to Jordyn. I love to see her pictures.

Amber said...

She is growing up so fast. Cute pictures! How are you all doing? Seriously when can we all get together? I would love to meet up with everyone.

Anonymous said...

thats so cute i love to see her pictures too!! when are you going to come and vistit... soon?? well i cant wait to see ya again!! :-D

Anonymous said...

P.S. i love the hat she looks so cute in it!