Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She Is On The Move....

It takes a little bit for her to get ready to go, but once she does it's so CUTE!!

5 comments:

McKel said...

MaLea
She is so cute, I'm glad that you posted on mine, I didn't know that you have a blog. So it will be great to keep in touch, we don't see you near enough.
McKel

Unknown said...

That is so exciting. I didn't even realize she could be old enough to crawl yet. The time goes by so fast. Cyrus can't wait to come trick-or-treating to Jordyn's house!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. It was just the first of the week that you told me she was not crawling. They learn things sooooo quickly. Grandma Case

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cute! im so sorry it took so lang to come to your blog... i feel bad but that was worth seeing!!! :D

caalaina said...

She is adorable MaLea. They grow up so fast. My oldest will be 12 in a few weeks. Checkout my blog. She is the Hippy. - and yes, most of the boys are after her. I need to add you to my blog still. XOXOX